Friday, June 10, 2022

The Chase Family and Posse Come to Visit!

 My friends Marc and Marta Chase (owners of Barons Creek Vineyards) brought their family and friends to see me. They had just taken a Mediterranean cruise and ended up in Barcelona. They decided to spend a couple of days exploring Montsant and Priorat. The vacation was a celebration of Kaylee's recent graduation from TCU. 

We visited my vineyards and I took them on one of my famous tours of El Masroig. From there we had a fabulous wine tasting at Merum Winery in Priorat. We had lunch at a restaurant called La Cooperativa in Porrera. The meal was excellent. I took a chance on a beet-based gazpacho to start and heard the angels sing! 

The family went to see some stuff after lunch. I met back up with them at Ania and John Andrews' place that evening for dinner. It was a pleasant evening so we ate outside. John and Ania prepared an fantastic mixed grill for us. Ania will be our tour guide for the upcoming Barons Creek Vineyards Spanish Wine Experience.

It was wonderful to see them! Thanks, Y'all, and please come back!

     The Group (from back to front): Bradley, Kaylee, Marc, Marta, Garrett, Parker and Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment